Saturday, 30 November 2013
Friday, 29 November 2013
Friday, 22 November 2013
abstract (ãb-strãkt') adj.
1. Considered apart from concrete existence: an abstract concept.2. Not applied or practical; theoretical.
3. Difficult to understand; abstruse: abstract philosophical problems
4. Thought of or stated without reference to a specific instance: abstract words like truth and justice.
5. Impersonal, as in attitude or views.
6. Having an intellectual and affective artistic content that depends solely on intrinsic form rather than on narrative content or pictorial representation: abstract painting and sculpture
after a comment from last week, left by anonymous, i decided to explore rust as pieces of abstract art this week